Digital Strategist - State Work Study
Engage new audiences to experience welcoming music & arts events.
SUPPORT MUSIC & NONPROFIT EVENTS BY
- Assisting with our website, marketing and publicizing arts & culture events.
- Telling Seattle and the world about the need for music, arts and creativity.
- Create new branding materials in a vibrant, fast-paced non-profit.
- Work to improve internal systems.
- Boost event attendance with google ads, real life promotions, social posts and more.
PORTFOLIO BUILDING / OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
- Hands-on experience with Wordpress, Eventbrite, Facebook for Business, Google Adwords ($10k budget per month with our nonprofit grant) & more.
- Extensive writing opportunities.
- Learn how to manage a review with supervisor and in a team environment.
- Experience and learn how to work in a fast paced, professional, creative environment.
This position works with PR Assistant & Graphic Designers to assist PR/Marketing Director.
- You are passionate about getting the word out about the need for music, arts and creativity.
- You are a self-motivated and organized person.
- Some experience/education with promotions, PR and/or management preferred, education or arts experience preferred.
- Junior/Seniors/Post-Grad students preferred or equivalent experience.
PAY RATE $15-18/hr
*This position is intended for State Work Study students only* If SPU student unsure of eligibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.