Physical Therapy Aide - State Work Study
Our clinic is looking for a physical therapy aide to assist our clinicians treating a highly athletic and dynamic population with innovative, evidence-based treatments. Our team currently consists of three orthopedic PTs, two pelvic health/ortho PTs, and one PTA.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNTIONS:
· Assist the Physical Therapist and/or the Physical Therapist Assistant with patient care and related activities following formal on the job training and competency testing.
· Assist the Physical Therapist and/or the Physical Therapist Assistant with patient data intake and support documentation as permitted by state statute.
· Report all treatment procedures performed as delegated and under directly to the Physical Therapist and/or the Physical Therapist Assistant.
· Assist with and/or carry out routine cleaning, maintenance support operations of the clinic’s physical plant, patient care equipment and supplies in accordance with regulatory standards and EHS policies and procedures.
· Comply with the Facility’s Comprehensive Compliance Plan (CPP) which includes but is not limited to: Business & Clinical Operations, Environmental Health & Safety, HIPAA, Human Resources and Code of Conduct as well as all facility policies and procedures and educational requirements associated the Comprehensive Compliance Plan
· Learn clinical operations of a physical therapy clinic including administrative work, clinician support, and maintenance support
· Participate in supervised patient care interactions
· Build foundations for seeking higher education in healthcare
Applicants must be eligible for state work study. Applicants must demonstrate proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Technology utilized at this clinic: video gait analysis, pedobarography, sEMG, custom orthotics, bike fitting lab. Large open gym, complete with a squat rack, treadmill, rowing machine as well as an Alter-G Treadmill. Private treatment rooms. 60 minute treatment sessions.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter.
*If SPU student unsure of State Work Study eligibility, please email email@example.com*