Development and Marketing Assistant - State Work Study
Calling all State Work Study eligible students - Work available now thru the 2021-22 academic year!
Join a small team that’s committed to supporting Washington’s college students. We’ll help you learn more about a career in the not-for-profit world. Our Marketing and Development Assistant is a good fit for a range of majors. You will work with us on the basics of nonprofit development and proposal packaging to support student scholarships, researching prospective donors, and compiling data and contact lists. This position will be involved in team projects and administrative tasks.
You will learn the basics of fund development and marketing while gaining experience in teamwork in service to organization goals.
- Interest in working at a not-for-profit membership association
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Solid communication and analytic skills
- Strong work ethic, with record of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work 12-19 hours/week
Complete the application via Handshake with the following:
- Cover letter indicating reason for interest
- Proof of off-campus State Work Study eligibility
ICW offers a hybrid work environment with the opportunity for a mix of in-person and remote work. Masking is required in accordance with public health guidelines.
Questions? Feel free to contact Kris Gonzales: Kris@ICWashington.org
We look forward to receiving your interest!