Medical Scribe - State Work Study / internship
Must be Washington State work study eligible.
- Complete doctors charting using SOAP (Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan) format.
- Will be using CPT and ICD-10 coding.
- Upon acquiring adequate experience, applicant will work along side the doctor during visits.
- Understanding of medical terminology, anatomy, abbreviations and charting.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
- Minimum typing speed of 65 wpm.
- Washington State work study eligible
Easily accessible by 62 bus and ample free on-street parking.
*If SPU student unsure of State Work Study eligibility, please email email@example.com*