PR & Content Marketer - State Work Study
Work with creative media to draw new audiences into music & arts events
SUPPORT MUSIC & NONPROFIT EVENTS BY
- Assisting in marketing and publicizing arts & culture events, education & community programs
- Managing (and/or writing) google ads, social posts (FB, Twitter, Insta), press releases etc.
- Write Google Adwords ($10k budget per month with our nonprofit grant)
- Creating new branding materials in a vibrant, fast-paced non-profit.
- Develop relationships with local & national press to feature bands and arts experiences
PORTFOLIO BUILDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
- Hands-on experience with Wordpress, Eventbrite, Facebook for Business & more
- Extensive writing opportunities
- Learn how to manage a review with supervisor and in a team environment
- Experience writing within a time budget
Work with PR/Marketing Director and staff in telling Seattle and the world about the creative arts events, managed by Operations Manager.
- You are passionate about getting the word out about events.
- You are a self-motivated, and organized person.
- Some experience/education with promotions, PR and/or management preferred, education or arts experience preferred.
- Junior/Seniors/Post-Grad students preferred or equivalent experience.
PAY RATE $15-18/hr
*This is for SWS students only* Please contact email@example.com if unsure of eligibility.