Production Assistant - State Work Study
SUPPORT MUSIC & NONPROFIT EVENTS BY
- equipment setup & improvements, organization
- sound tech duties
- creating and promoting video and audio media (may include podcast, live concert video shooting & editing, promotional videos, + more)
- find new creative ways to promote Abbey Arts in digital media including video, audio, and social media.
PORTFOLIO BUILDING / OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
- Hands on experience with live sound setup, sound check etc.
- Potential for managing sound, lights, or camera at a live show
- Learn how to lead a meeting or project review with supervisor and in a team environment
- Experience and learn how to work in a fast paced, professional, creative environment
- Editing live music for marketing opportunities
- Creating and editing video
Work with Production Manager to support projects, work with Abbey Director or Lead Sound Techs on specific projects or events, managed by Operations Manager.
- You have some experience with sound equipment (required).
- You are passionate about music.
- You thrive on variety and fast paced environments.
- You should be energized by problem solving and thinking on your feet.
- You love managing several projects and tasks at the same time.
- Experience with Garageband, iMovie, Podcastmaker helpful.
*This is for SWS students only* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if unsure of eligibility.