Graphic Designer - State Work Study
SUPPORT MUSIC & NONPROFIT EVENTS BY
- Creating and distributing compelling and well designed flyers, posters, and web media for concerts, arts events, classes, workshops, etc.
- Finding new creative ways to promote Abbey Arts in digital media including video and social media.
PORTFOLIO BUILDING / OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
- Build your creative portfolio with a wide range of design opportunities
- Have your creative work seen by the Seattle arts & music community.
- Learn how to manage a design review with supervisor and in a team environment
- Experience and learn how to work in a fast paced, professional, creative environment
- Opportunities for video / social media content creation
- Regular meetings with supervisor to connect about development and challenges
Work with Director and other team members on creative projects, managed by Operations Manager.
- InDesign & Photoshop Experience Required.`
- Incredible attention to detail.
- You love managing several projects & tasks at the same time.
- You enjoy collaborating across teams and invite feedback often and in a professional and organized manner.
- Passionate about design and promotion.
PAY RATE $13-18/hr
*This is for SWS students only* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if unsure of eligibility.