Marketing Position State Work Study / internship
Must be Washington State Work Study eligible.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develop and implement product positioning.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action for achievement of marketing objectives.
- Meet with industry representatives.
- Create, organize and plan the production of promotional materials, (i.e. brochures, blogs, website).
- Help maintain social media accounts for products and services.
- Help to plan promotional events hosted by the clinic.
- Social Media Savvy
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Creativity, Computer Proficiency
- Written and Verbal Communication Proficiency
- Interpersonal Communication
- General Math Skills
- WPM 65
*If SPU student unsure of State Work Study eligibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org*