Assist with the processing of application and data materials related to the Office of Admissions, including but not limited to:
- Provide data entry in an accurate and timely manner
- Process incoming mail which includes filing, scanning, and entering credentials into the computer database
- Prepare applicant files and enter information into the computer database
- Contribute to special projects related to data management
- Good knowledge of MS Office – especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Basic office skills, with an acute attention to detail
- Other data entry experiences a plus
Hours of Employment:
12 hrs/wk for fall and winter quarter, 10 hrs/wk for spring quarter. Half time during finals weeks.
Monday - Friday Schedule, will work around student's class schedule.
Experience in general office skills, special projects, and working in a team environment