Student Research Assistant
Note: all described duties are to assist a full time staff to complete the functionality; no previous experience is required.
1. Data Management and Analytics:
· Assist in managing periodical and multi-year data bases to support faculty and administrators for assessment and strategic decision-making.
· Assist in collecting, design, conducting and reporting data analytics to support student performance, institutional/secondary accreditations, and federal reporting requirements.
· Assist in providing school or program specific research and analysis, as needed along with other ad-hoc reporting, using available tools including Excel and Tableau.
2. Assessment Coordination:
· Assist in reviewing assessment planning and reporting documents submitted by academic departments, reviewing them for completion, quality, and adherence to applicable guidelines and regulations.
· Assist in administrating of institutional survey. Tasks include preparing population data, preparing invitation emails, following up with related faculty and administrators.
· Maintain assessment tutorials, systems and records.
3. Other Services:
· Perform other related duties as assigned.