Commuter Assistant 2019-2020
Commuter Assistant Application 2019-2020
The Office of Student Involvement and Leadership (OSIL) oversees commuter programming and the Collegium, an on-campus "home away from home" for commuter students. Students applying for the Commuter Assistant role will be responsible for facilitating the Collegium's day-to-day operations as well as for commuter programming and/or support services.
Each staff member on the team is expected to work 8-14 hours/week throughout the academic year between working in the Collegium, meeting with the Campus Program Coordinator, participating in a weekly staff meeting, and executing their specific role.
- Be a full-time student for the entirety of the 2019-2020 academic year
- Be in good academic and judicial standing within the University
- Work well in independent and team settings
- Demonstrate strong customer services skills
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be proactive and self-managing
- Attend all mandatory training
Here is the link to the online application posted on Orgsync: https://orgsync.com/145028/forms/357149
Please log into your student account using your SPU credentials before filling out the application.
Applications are due by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, April 5, 2018. Please direct any questions to OSIL Campus Program Coordinator, Alli Bautista at firstname.lastname@example.org.